This course is designed for trainees that have completed the ‘Building Simple Reports’ course. This course develops upon the skills of people building reports by enhancing record structure knowledge and delivering experience of using more complex report conditions and fields.
After completing this course, trainees will be able to:
- Understanding Complex Record Structure
- Use of Build™ to Produce Reports
- Use of 'Edit' to Modify Reports
- Use of Complex Fields and Conditions
- Configuring Report Output Format
Trainees must have completed the 'Building Simple Reports' course.
It is recommended that trainees have completed the 'Intermediate' or 'Advanced Level' courses in their field of expertise.
At least six months of operational use of SfP World Service would be beneficial.
£275 + VAT per person