This course is designed for trainees familiar with day to day functionality of SfP World Service. This course focuses entirely upon the building and production of statistical information reports. On completion of this course trainees should be able to confidently create and manage the day-to-day reporting requirements of a company.
After completing this course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand Record Structure and it Relevance to Report Building
- Understand Build List and Table Reports
- Build Simple Reports using Quick Build™
- Modify Reports using Build™
- Build Conditions on Report Data
- Create Table Reports for statistical summaries
- Select Report Output (i.e. Excel, Printed)
Trainees should be familiar with working with PC's in a Microsoft Windows environment.
Trainees must have completed the 'Foundation Level' for courses in their field of expertise.
It is recommended that trainees have completed the ‘Intermediate’ or ‘Advanced Level’ courses in their field of expertise.
£275 + VAT per person